Waiting, waiting, everyday... but when is the day for me?!


I've just been thinking.. and browsing through the forums.. and it's got me on a bit of a downer.

I was on the waitlist for the CRP for 122 days, and those guys have formed such a bond..which I'm not sure I'm really a part of, as I pulled away from the forums alot when I got put on the waitlist. It was silly, but I just couldn't be around a lot of Disney chat at the time.
And now I've realised, that although I've got a couple of really good friends, and alot of Facebook friends that are upcoming Cast Members, I don't really fit in with them either. They have all made bonds and friendships dating as far back as October.. when they all found out they had been accepted.

Ok I know it is really petty, but I just have that fear of not really fitting in anywhere, and for everybody to already know everyone else because of the amount of preparation and plans that have already gone on.
I know it is so silly, but I think it is just a fear of being left out.

Wow, depressing much? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I can safely say though that Disney people are the most lovely and friendly group of people I've ever met.

Also, the best of luck to the waitlist people!! The applications closed yesterday, and I forgot to mention it in my previous post. They are the most supportive, friendly, patient and lovely people and deserve to get a place in Disney! Even for their patience and positivity, they were a constant reassurance when I was on the waitlist too.. and also when I got accepted they were so gracious and just generally brilliant. I'm really hoping for you guys! The wait has been awful, but I really hope you are out there with me to celebrate as you really do deserve it!!  xxxx

"And when you're outside looking in, who's there to open the door?
That's what friends are for."

No comments:

Post a Comment