Sleep Please

Just a quick post..

Went to Portsmouth today for a touristy day out. It was really cool, I went all the way to the top of the Spinaker Tower and walked over the glass floor. Also went to the historic dockyard, saw the Victory, and the Ark Royal- even though she's being gutted. Also went for a spot of shopping along Gunwharf Quays.

I've been looking everywhere for a really nice laptop sleeve, to put in my hand luggage, to save me from carrying a laptop bag which is really bulky. My plan is to maybe buy a little roll along for the cabin and a handbag. Hopefully I can get a roll along with a laptop pocket, but if not I'll definately need a laptop sleeve to put it in my handbag. Anyway, they all seem to be really dull and boring, or really expensive- where is the happy medium?!

I did buy one small thing though.. in a Paperchase outlet, they had little flash card wallets- just big enough to display 2 cards in see through pockets. I thought it would be ideal for holding my Disney ID and my Florida State ID... so that I don't always have to dig out my purse when going to work/the parks/a bar.

Anway, that was my eventful day. Am so knackered now it's unbelievable, being a tourist is so tiring! Mum told me to go to bed ages ago (as I only slept about 3 hours last night :( ) but I stayed up. By the way writing "Baby Mine" as the title of my last post was a really stupid idea, now everytime I see it I think about leaving... it may become unbearable to see again when I actually go out there! So that post may do a bit of a disappearing act. Still it was kinda theraputic to get it out of my system for people to read and understand,

Wow, not such a quick post! Night all, I'm off to Bed-fordshire!

"Yes, you wish and you dream with all your little heart,
But you remember Tiana that,
that old star can only take you part of the way.
You've got to help it along with some hard work of your own,
And then, you can do anything you set your mind to."

No comments:

Post a Comment