Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning


Just a quick update.. who'd have thought I'd post twice in one day? This is me making up for being away for a week so it can't be held against me later :P

It's early morning and I've just received my STA Itinerary email, with my booking reference and electronic ticket (I think) for my flight. When it came through the first thing I did was sign in with the booking reference on the British Airways website to Manage My Booking. Mainly to see if booking my seat would cost £20, and how full the flight was.
The plane seems pretty damn empty at the moment!! So now is the point (well tomorrow) to let the guys on my flight know that we can go ahead and book some seats together... or we could just chance it and wait until we get to the airport and check in together. But it is only £20 and seeing as I got the flight for about £80 cheaper than I thought then it may be worth it. It's just a shame that others going from Manchester can't join us on the flight :( (Yes that's you Kirstie!)
Sooo where do I want to sit on the flight... I'm thinking maybe nearer the back? Near, but not on top of the bathrooms (that way you can see if there is a queue before getting up) also it means we may get a bit of a view out the nearest windows instead of being on the boring wing. Will have to discuss it with the boys.

Also I got an e-mail from Yummy earlier, letting me know that my official letter from Disney has arrived, so they will be sending the Disney pack out which should be here by the weekend!! Yay!! I guess as I got off the waitlist and they didn't have to send out bulk acceptance letters I thought it would be a bit sooner.. but all is well and good now I know it's coming!!
In the post this morning I received my graduation photos! Seeing as my graduation was 28th January and I sent for them just under 2 weeks later they have taken quite a while. Still they were really impressive, and although expensive we got a lot more than we thought for the money!!

So all in all, a good day post/e-mail/news wise :)

Shame I won't be able to get from London to Orlando like this :( still..

"The second star to the right, shines in the night for you.
To tell you that the dreams you plan, really can come true."

No comments:

Post a Comment