Just around the riverbend

Well today has been really uneventful. I was in two minds about posting but still, here it is.

I forgot to mention yesterday that I should have received my Disney welcome pack. Because I went out at 8.30 in the morning the postman hadn't yet made it to our house. So when I got back I was hoping to see it, or at least an attempted devlivery slip, but nothing.. then I hoped that a neighbour may have taken it in, but as none has appeared today it seems that they didn't.
If it doesn't arrive tomorrow morning I'll e-mail Yummy jobs about it. Not because I'm paranoid, but they told me if it hadn't arrived by the weekend I was to let them know, also I want to ask a couple of questions, and I'm going to let them know my flight details.

So all this evening I was doing loads of research on insurance. My brain has gone into insurance meltdown. I don't really get it, last holiday I went with an annual multi-trip travel insurance because it was cheaper and would save me the hassle of insurance shopping for a year. I've been working out some of the prices of a few companies for 4 and 12 months.Major worry I'm having is that if I went with another company (not Disney) for the whole year... if anything did happen, would I first have to pay out and then claim it back from the insurance company? Because that may not be possible!! If I went with the Disney insurance after 4 months would I be able to go see a doctor and not worry about claiming money back?

Also- as I'll be working with HRC does this mean I'll have to use their insurance? Do they use the same as Disney? Does it cost the same?!

As you can see... insurance meltdown!! So I plan to ask around a few people as they have had longer to research, and also to email yummy/ STA/ HRC to maybe find out from them.. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's confused!!

Anyway, March 8th is only a day or so away and so the next batch of eager CRP cast members will be going out to begin their adventure. This means that my group will then be bumped up to third on the list (March 22nd and April 12th still to come).
Charlotte, who I will be working with in HRC- and who I spent a lovely few hours with in Starbucks waiting for our London F2F interviews- is heading out tomorrow with a few others from the UK. Good luck to you all, enjoy it, it's the beginning of an amazing year! And I'll see you soon!

"What I love most about rivers is, you can't step in the same river twice
The water's always changing, always flowing.
But people I guess can't live like that, we all must pay a price
To be safe we lose our chace of ever knowing,
What's around the riverbend."

No comments:

Post a Comment