Friend Like Me

Well, not much has really happened in my my Disney life over the past few days. Or my life in general actually!!

Only event that has taken place is that I've booked my seat on the flight over to Orlando! Yay! I thought the three of us, who were going to be on the same flight from Gatwick, were going to be online at the same time- and then book our seats. However one of the others couldn't do it the other day, so the 2 of us went ahead and booked seats together. So it's a relief knowing that I won't be sitting next to a complete stranger, who smells and takes over the armrest. Thankfully there were around 170 unallocated seats left on the flight, so hopefully the rest of our group can join us, or we may have to choose again later on.

It is a little bit cheeky that BA charge £20 for you to choose your seat.. I'm wondering if this is because I've got a really cheap seat, thanks to STA, and so they are making their money where possible. When I've booked holidays with Virgin before, and it's always been free to choose which seats you want.

I'm quite excited about Disney now.. I go through days when I'm a bit down (as you've seen) mainly because all I think about is leaving. But am looking forward to a few good adventures, with a few good friends- they know who they are :) And it will be much easier leaving, knowing that I'll have such good friends to support me.

"You ain't never had a friend like me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment