400!! ... A fine British actress.

Well!! I haven't been too well today-- so I didn't check my blog until now. And oh my lordy!! you know when I posted a few weeks back saying how I'd just got to 200 views? I normally average around 8-12 views a day. But today... 41!! In one day! Thats madness! But it's made me super happy! so that's taken my total up to over 400! So a massive THANK YOU to each and every one of you! 

And it has begun!
... Work on my Florida bucket list of things to do. I may post a couple of things on here at a later date but at the moment there are just a few ideas. I'm thinking that when it is done, get it laminated and pin it up on my wall out there. OR print it in a little booklet format so I can put it in my bag and tick things off as I go!! 

So today is the 5 week marker! It is coming around so fast.. in 2 weeks the April 12th lot will be off and then it's us. Also Kyle has booked his Visa appointment for the same time as me! At least I'll have company if kept waiting at the US Embassy and it'll also give us chance to get to know each other better for the flight. 

Now I am a massive fan of Imdb.com, and it was while I was doing my daily browse there that I realised it was Keira Knightley's birthday a couple of days ago. I don't know why, (well maybe I do- Johnny Depp), but a few years ago I wasn't a big fan of her as an actress. But I've got to say I've really warmed to her. I love Pirates of the Caribbean and her portrayal of Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Prejudice. I've also seen her in Atonement, The Edge of Love and The Duchess to name a few. And I've come to the conclusion that she is a fine British actress at the beginning of a wonderful career- she's only 26! So unfair! (Ok, maybe that's why I didn't like her!)

Sorry for the tangent, it's just something I was thinking about that I thought I'd share. Happy belated birthday Keira, and come my birthday I'll be spending it with The Mouse!

"Who's the leader of the club, that's made for you and me?
M-I-C--K-E-Y   M-O-U-S-E!
Hey there! Hi there! Ho there!
You're as welcome as can be!
M-I-C--K-E-Y   M-O-U-S-E!"

No comments:

Post a Comment