Disney International Programs

I'm in an upbeat mood, so I thought I'd post to counteract the dullness of some of the previous posts.
I thought I'd just tell you guys how I found out about the Disney International Programs. (http://www.disneyinternationalprograms.com/)

A few years back.. (2008 if I remember correctly) My family and I were on holiday in Orlando, and we stayed over the July 4th holiday. So around July 5th or 6th we went to the Florida Mall, and into one of my favourite shops- Old Navy.

In there I had a converstation with a shop assistant at the check out.. which ran something like this:-
S.A- Where did you spend July 4th?
Me- In the Magic Kingdom, it was manic- but AMAZING
S.A- Oh really? I was in Epcot, as I work at Downtown Disney too, and it's easier to get home from there.
Me- Oh Wow that's cool, how did you get into working for Disney? I'd love to work there, any chance you can get me a job?! HA!
S.A- Are you genuinely from the U.K??And serious about working for Disney?
Me- Yes! and Yes, born and bred
S.A- Then you should so check out the Disney International Programs. Just google it and find out more, and if you are interested go ahead. There are tonnes of people from China, Mexico, France and the UK, etc.

So yea, in a nutshell that is how I found out. It's amazing what talking to a few local people will turn out. And now I have this amazing opportunity that over 1000 people tried for this past year. And I won't squander it. I plan to learn as much as I can, do as much as I can. You only live once right?! I may not make a fortune with this job.. but I'll make amazing friends and amazing memories- guaranteed. That's worth more than money. Memories last forever.


"Come roll in all the riches all around you,
And for once, never wonder what they're worth"

No comments:

Post a Comment