Visa...Insurance... General Update :)

Well I haven't really posted much the past few days, (1) Because I don't want to bore you with the monotony of my days in which nothing Disney related happens, (2) Because I've been kinda busy.. sort of, haha!

So, lets have an update!

The next group of CRP's are due to arrive on Tuesday (March 22nd) and the April 12th group have/ are in process of getting, their Visa's. And so Yummy sent out an e-mail to our May 3rd bunch that our Disney Visa packs have arrived in the UK and will be posted out to us. So hopefully that will arrive tomorrow or Tuesday!

Also- I have solved my insurance dilemma. After talking to Kirstie- Thank you so much for putting up with my stupid questions my lovely!- I have decided on a plan. I think I shall be purchasing backpacker insurance from 24/7 insurance.

Now it is illegal (or something bad-ha!) for Yummy or whoever to recommend an insurance, you have to go look and see which plan is best for you! But you have to make sure that the insurance covers you for working abroad.. I looked in some of the activities that were covered and everything was fine :)
So if anything happens to me out there I am keeping all the paperwork of insurance, every single little detail. Just in case.

Next thing will be opticians to see about contact lenses/ new glasses.. what joy!!

"Wazowski! You didn't file your paperwork last night... Don't let it happen again
...I'm watching you, Wazowski. Always watching. 
Always"

No comments:

Post a Comment