There's a great big beautiful tomorrow...


"There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the then of every day.
There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow
And tomorrow is just a dream away

Man has a dream, and that's the start
He follows his dream with mind and heart
And when it becomes a reality
It's a dream come true, for you and me"

There is a great, big, beautiful tomorrow everyday at the moment in the UK. The weather is so beautiful and warm! It's hard to believe it's only April! Although May and Disney are fast approaching- 11 days now!
I had a wonderful time in Southend with my Uni house-mate Lauren, the weather and the company was glorious. I shall update you more on that later, and some more of my preparations for the big move :) 
Medical Insurance will be purchased on Sunday, without fail! 

No comments:

Post a Comment