Day 29 1/2

Day #29 1/2- Your favourite ride.

Yup I'm changing the rules again! I thought as it said favourite attraction- it was only fair I include my favourite ride. And then as I sat and thought about it, I actually have 2 favourite rides! So as I'm changing it up by including 2 new questions, I can have 2 answers :-P

... Soarin' (Epcot) and Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin (Magic Kingdom)!!

First time I rode Soarin' was actually quite a terrifying experience. I stood in the queue with my Mum, Aunt and family friend (her family were also in Florida at the same time, but only she liked Epcot), and there was a lady in front of us with her grandchildren. The kids were asking her what the ride was like, to which she replied "Oh it's very exciting, you come whooshing up a cliff and then plummet off the other side! And you come down over Golden Gate Bridge almost into the water!" Then I saw the sign about being afraid of heights and such.. and although I'm fine with heights, I'm not so great with turbulence.. so I got spooked. It was basically a fear of the unknown. So when we boarded the ride I walked straight out with the exiting guests! When Mum came off the ride she reassured me, and now I go on it as many times as I can!

Also you have to love Buzz Lightyear, it's such a fun game really. There's nothing like some family/friendly competition and comparing scores at the end! Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to go on the Toy Story Midway Mania at Disney's Hollywood Studios as the queues were insane. It's definitely on the to do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment