How could I forget?!

Jeez, I got so caught up in talking about eyes and stuff I forgot to mention my Visa!! It's arrived!!

It arrived yesterday, about 2 o clock. I was already in Brighton, but my aunty was in to accept it. All they wanted to see was a bank statement and bada bing bada boom all done :) So I had to go through the whole afternoon knowing that it was just sitting waiting for me at home!

How exciting!!

(If you wanted to know.. it takes up a whole page of your passport. Mine is really near the beginning, the photo is in black and white- even though they took the Ariel-red coloured copy of my confirmation print out they use the one you upload to the site. It also says how long it is valid for, from the date issued (providing this isn't more than 30 days before you start work) to 30 days after your end date- this is when you must leave the United States. For example, if your program date finishes on 15th June, your Visa would be valid until 15th July. So you would have to leave up to or on the 15th July to avoid getting in trouble with the U.S Government!)

No comments:

Post a Comment