Day 21

Day #21- An overrated movie.

I really didn't know where to go with this question. Is it a film I feel got too much hype for what it was?
Am I limited to animation? I've only done animation so far... so I'll say one animated one not. I must say though that I don't hate any of these films, just in my opinion they weren't as good as others.

Animated... Lady and the Tramp.
I think I had to choose this one, looking at lots of  Disney films this is one I felt brought least to the table. There are moments in the film where I feel genuinely uncomfortable and as a result I don't really ever have a craving to watch it.

Live action... High School Musical 2
First I though of HSM, I held out a long time before seeing it. But seeing it a few times since it has grown on me a bit (Not to the extent of some lunatic fan). So when the sequel was on TV I gave it a watch.. and didn't really see the point in making it. I have yet to see the third installment. Ha!

Out of these two I think HSM 2 would be my choice as most overrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment