Simple Disney Things

I have been thinking for a long time about starting up a Tumblr account... but to be honest I think that may be more confusion... and setting up... and to make sure I keep up to date with. They do seem to have better themes though. But no, I'll stick with blogspot for now, I have loyalty!!

But the reason for this really is that I see quite a few tumblr blogs and I love the photo posts. So kind of just wanted to start adding more of a random element to my posts, instead of this regimented writing and then one photo and quote at the end.

I will continue to write posts and try to find complimenting photos and quotes related to the posts. But I really just want a place to put some of the random quotes and pictures I come across :) Also I'm quite bored tonight and have seen a few I want to share!

Also I am considering doing a few 30 day challenges.. except instead of doing 1 a day, doing quite a few each day. As I only have 24 days left! But yea may give that a shot as I don't know if I'll have time once out there!

So prepare for a photo bashing people!

No comments:

Post a Comment