Crap?! I don't think so...

Well I got a text from one of my friends the other day that my blog looks crap.

OK he didn't exactly say that.. just that the title "My CRP Adventure" at a glance looks like "My CRAP Adventure". Which isn't really the look I was going for!

So I've changed it, if it still looks "crap" then I'll have to rename it again.. annoying. But thanks for the heads up! If there's one person out there thinking it, then theres probably a few more too.

I have now paid my program assessment fee ($104.50) for housing. You get sent an e-mail with log on details and a link to the site, it's pretty straight forward, same as buying anything online. Only problem is that my printer has decided to go on the blink and I can't print out the confirmation. Boo. Will have to fix it later on and add that print out to my folder of paperwork.

Have also been back to the doctor today to pick up some more medication- I swear I'm going to rattle!- but all in all it should make for a much more organised, stress free life when out there!

Also the Disney 30 Day Challenge has come to an end :-(, I may look for some others to do quickly as it was quite entertaining!

But anyway, am off to sunny Southend tomorrow to stay with my Uni house-mate for a few days. It'll be nice seeing her again, and will be a bit of practice staying away from home for a few days. I probably won't have internet access either... so may post later on this evening, but if not... "2 weeks tomorrrrrroooowww! Eeep!"

No comments:

Post a Comment