You got a friend in me




Well have just returned from the pub.. and seeing some friends. Some of them are even putting in requests for things they want sending back as presents and such! I hope they realise they may not get some of these presents until May next year, thats 15 months ahead, how can you possibly know what you will want in that time!! Madness!

I haven't got round to telling all of my friends yet.. as I went to uni there are quite a lot to tell. And the reason I haven't is that I'm trying to organise seeing a few face to face in the coming week.. and I think it's a lot better telling people like that! Anyway.. once I have done that I'll probably post it on Facebook so that everyone else knows. It's kinda awkward because some friends are planning a trip to Alton Towers a week before I go, and I know I'm not going to have the funds or free time to go with them. Also I'll be moving to the theme park capital of the world!!

It does make me appreciate my friends at home though.. although I don't see some of them that often, I know the ones that will always be there for me (getting sickeningly sentimental! lol). Although I know it will be totally gut wrenching leaving my friends and family, I know that I'm going to meet some amazing people out in Florida. I've already met totally fantastic people, Disney people I think are just genuinely lovely.. there's no weirdness in saying hi to someone you have never met, just because you know you have this in common. And I can't wait to spend a year with some totally amazing people, and I look forward to meeting all of them in person, and having some crazy wonderful adventures!

"You got a friend in me, when the road looks rough ahead, and your miles and miles from your nice warm bed. You just remember what your ol' pal said. You got a friend in me."

No comments:

Post a Comment