Finally!!

So here it is, my blog of the Cultural Representative Program!! Now if you are reading this, you probably know all about the CRP program- what it entails etc... If not, I recommend that you take a look at the Disney International Programs site, its got so much information, and then you can begin your own Disney adventure!!

I've started this blog a bit late in comparison to others, as I didn't want to jinx my chances- or to get so far in the application process, then fail miserably and have to write it on here :( I may fill in later on about the application process from submitting CV to today, but that can wait!

I have just been accepted onto the CRP, I will be starting as of May 3rd and working at the Historical Research Center in the UK pavillion of Epcot! So excited!

My first visit to Walt Disney World in Florida was on my 5th birthday. And although I have spent a few birthdays in Disney and now I'll be flying out 10 days before I turn 23! What a birthday present..(Also being over 21 means I can have a drink on my birthday, woohoo! Off to Chilis or somewhere for a cheeky mojito!)
Also I'm really happy I got an HRC position. I do have a little obsession with history. I was also addicted to TV shows like 'The Tudors' and have read almost every book by Philipa Gregory.. am currently reading 'The Red Queen' and loving it!

Anyway.. stay tuned, and watch out for photos, songs and quotes.



"Have faith in your dreams and someday, your rainbow will come shining through.
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing.
The dream that you wish, Will Come True"




No comments:

Post a Comment