Letting it sink in..

Wow.. So yesterday was an eventful day! Nerves were mental and then excitement shot through the roof. Today I slept late, probably because I was still too hyped up last night to sleep!
Got an email today from Yummy just confirming that I have a place- May 3rd 2011- April 27th 2012 :-D
Now just need to get started on all the paperwork; criminal record check, visa etc..

So for the past 24 hours I've been reading blogs, looking through old photos from Florida, watching volgs about the CRP and ICP on YouTube... everything really. Also realised that it is in fact the 40th anniversary of the Magic Kingdom in Orlando this year! It opened October 1st, 1971, so we will be out there for that! And then in 2012 its the 30th anniversary of EPCOT (although that again is in October, so let's hope they start their celebrations early!)

Also.. in my crazy thinking sprees about Disney.. I was thinking about what to do for my birthday. As it's only 10 days after I arrive I may still be doing Traditions and training... I wonder if I'll get a "It's my birthday!" disney badge. I know simple things please simple minds! Also Kirstie reminded me that the new Pirates film comes out in mid May, so will definately be going to see that!

"You like pain? Try wearing a corset!"

No comments:

Post a Comment