CRB and book club

So I didn't post yesterday... (It's a sign of things to come.. unfortunately I am really bad with keeping up to date on blogs, diaries and suchlike)... And well, not much happened. I told a couple of my friends that I had got a place on the CRP and would be going to Florida on May 3rd. And all one of them could say was "You are having a leaving party before you go right?!" Typical!!

Anyway! So my CRB form arrived today. Which is pretty quick, seeing as Yummy went through everything with me on Wednesday. I decided to be super organised, went up to the library in town and made photocopies of my passport and birth certificate, filled in the form, paid the £60 online and the envelope is now sitting in the living room waiting to be taken up to the Post Office tomorrow morning. Definately sending it recorded delivery though, precious information in there!!
I also got the Disney email today, which confirmed my start date and gave me a checklist of things to prepare before going out. It also contained a video with guys Chris and Tony (I believe?)... think I'll be seeing a few more hilarious antics from those two over the coming weeks as more emails from Disney arrive!!

Finished my book last night. I stayed up so late (5.15am) just to get the end! It was a good book, maybe not as good as its predecessor 'The White Queen' but still, very enjoyable. I recommend it to anyone who enjoys historical novels, Tudor/ Plantagenet history or Philipa Gregory's writing. In fact I do have a habit of getting into books and staying up all hours just to find out what happens. Classic example was in Nov, I bought a boxset of 8 books (the True Blood books by Charlaine Harris) and I finished all of them in about 2 weeks and have now read books 9 and 10 as well. Now I'll be moving on the Mini Shopaholic which Mum bought me for Christmas!! Am just wondering what to do when I get to Florida.. may have to invest in an ebook. But I prefer actual books, not reading off a screen... I'm sure I could get stuff out of the Disney library.

Anyway enough of my ramblings.. but so to another bookworm. A girl after my own heart... craving adventure in that great wide somewhere. Maybe my adventure will involve an enchanted castle with talking household objects too! We can only hope! xx

"It's not right for a woman to read. Soon she starts getting ideas, and thinking.."

No comments:

Post a Comment