A pirates life for me!

Just a quick update!
CRB form arrived at Yummy OK, now I've got myself thinking about flights and insurance. Flight I'm not too worried about, I would have preferred to fly Virgin but there a couple of guys with the same start date that are flying out on the BA service to Orlando. So it's a choice of going with my favourite airline alone, or BA with 2 others.. think I'll go BA.

It's insurance that's got me a little bit worried. I've been reading up on Facebook and the forum, and it seems that if I do get ill on a year long insurance I have to pay for the treatment and then claim it back. Which seems like a hell of a lot of hassle, and paperwork (As I think we all know what insurance companies are like!!) But if I decide to go with the Disney insurance, then they'll cover me, BUT it's more expensive!! Arrgghh! To be honest I haven't been ill (apart from a bad cold) in the past 18months-2 years *TOUCH WOOD!!* Will have to ask some others what they are doing about it.

Anyway this was just a quick post to update on some of my thoughts/worries as maybe there are few other people out there with the same thoughts as me, or perhaps some advice!! Right, so I'm off to the pub for a couple of drinks.. Yo ho, a pirates life for me!!


"But, why is the rum gone?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment