Evening Star

Had a duvet day today, luckily Space Jam was on TV. I know boo.. hiss.. for watching an animated film that wasn't Disney, so sue me! But it brought back so many childhood memories, I actually still have the Space Jam soundtrack somewhere.

I have a lot of films soundtracks, including the new 'Tangled' one. Which although I wasn't that impressed with the Mandy Moore choice at first, her voice lends itself quite well to Rapunzel. I did love Tangled, including the awesome lantern scene. (I went to see it in 3D, but that scene was so incredible it was worth it)
At the beginning I felt it was a little Cinderella/ Aladdin-esque, but come on who didn't love those movies?!

And it just got me to wondering, will Rapunzel and Flynn be featured in the Disney parade at Magic Kingdom? When I was there in November Tiana and Prince Naseem were on the back of the Princess float, and there was a section where you could meet Rapunzel. which would lead me to believe that they might be featured in the parade. Then again though, we can't have all the Disney Princesses on one float as it would be packed! And if you featured every Disney character then the parade would be hours long!

Now do forgive me for this, I'm not incinuating anything, it is merely a thought or rambling.. but the present Disney Princesses are; Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Tiana, Rapunzel, Mulan-- But some have technicalities. Pocahontas is the daughter of a Chief, so a princess type figure and Mulan is not a princess, just from a good family. But you don't see either of them on the Princess float at the end. (At MK, I know that at Hollywood Studios Mulan and Jasmine are featured in the motor cars parade)
Was just speculating as to where they may have gone.. Aurora isn't often featured either.. Meh, maybe they were all washing their hair or doing mak-up- it must be tough looking like that 24/7!

Anyway, CRB form was sent off this morning- recorded delivery (£5.05!! Extortionate!).. Will be looking into booking flight next week, probably through STA. Airlines are cheeky, looking up a one way fare on either BA or Virgin was around £750, STA quotes same flights for £350-400. Mental!!

For now though, sleep well... dream good dreams.



"The evening star is shinin' bright. So make a wish and hold on tight. There's magic in the air tonight, and anything can happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment