Disney Magic in Paris


Just a random post.. was thinking about wanting to go to Paris.
I went to Paris for the first time last year in January. I went with two work friends who are fabulous! We actually were some of the many that got stranded in Paris for hours because Eurostar stopped running! I don't think I have ever been that cold in my life.

One reason I was thinking about this today, was that my firends are as Disney mad as I am, one of them in fact did the ICP over the Summer a couple of years back.
One day we were walking around, and found that we were close to the Cathedral de Notre Dame. And the bells started ringing. To which we all simultaneously burst into song "The bells, bells, bells, bells... bells of NOTRE DAME!!!!" Which goes to prove that you can have a Disney moment, absolutely anywhere.. with good friends and the right atmosphere, magic is possible!!

I also looked a bit of a fool as when we got to look inside the cathedral I was half looking out for the window Esmeralda sings too... and there were two! I did not remember seeing that part in the film!! All I can say there is that Disney did a wonderful job of recreating it, it's beautiful!
And of course as we were in Paris we did have a day in Disneyland. Again it was freeeeeezing! The lake in Frontierland was completely frozen.. kids were throwing stones on it to break it. On the plus side though, as it was so cold there were hardly and queues for anything! Awesome!

Anyway this post has turned out longer than I expected!!

"Life's not a spectator sport. If watchin' is all you're gonna do, then you're gonna watch your life go by without ya."

No comments:

Post a Comment